BDCOM S2510-B - Switch Gigabit Manageable L2 with 8 RJ45 ports and 2 SFP
[BDCOM-S2510-B] BDCOM S2510-B - Switch Gigabit Manageable L2 with 8 RJ45 ports and 2 SFP
Switch Gigabit Ethernet Manageable L2 with 8 RJ45 ports and 2 SFP ports, 1
console port, power supply AC 220V, no fan, rack 1U or desktop
Ethernet switch with 8 gigabit Base-T ports and 2 gigabit SFP ports (1 console port, 8 10/100M/1000M Base-T ports, 4 gigabit SFP ports; a standard AC220V power supply; the cooling fan, 1U, 19-inch rack-mounted installation)
BDCOM S2500 Series is a new-generation smart access switch designed for carrier's IP MAN and enterprise networks. Based on the new-generation high-performance hardware and BDROS platform, it supports functions such as ACL, QinQ and QoS.
BDCOM S2500 Series has 3 models: S2510-B, S2518-Band S2528-B.
Carrier-class Ethernet Access Switches
- lS2500 Series supports the telecom-level Ethernet-ring protection protocol with a protection shift time of less than 50ms, STP/RSTP/MSTP, backup of active and standby uplinks, and LACP link aggregation to cater to the requirements of high reliability of carriers;
- lS2500 Series has powerful ACL functions to access and control L2-L7 data, providing carriers flexible and various policy control methods;
- lS2500 Series supports ISSU (In-Service Software Upgrade), which guarantees the user data non-stop forwarding when the system is upgrading;
- lS2500 Series supports various L2 multicast function, including user fast-leave mechanism and cross VLAN multicast replication function.
Rich QoS Policies
- lS2500 Series supports complex traffic classification based on VLAN, MAC, source address, destination addresses, IP protocols and priorities. It also supports priority remark. These functions provide an effective way for users to optimize their businesses.
- lS2500 Series provides with flexible bandwidth control policies, supporting port-/flow-based flow limit and ensuring the line speed forwarding of each port to make sure the high quality of video, audio and data services
- lS2500 Series also supports multiple queue grooming algorithms such as SP, WRR or SP+WRR.
Comprehensive IPv6 Solutions
- lS2500 Series supports the IPv6 protocol suite, IPv6 neighbor discovery and ICMPv6.
- lS2500 Series supports IPv6 based Ping, Traceroute, Telnet and SSH, meeting the need of IPv6 network equipment management and service control.
Comprehensive Security Mechanisms
- lS2500 Series adopts advanced hardware architecture design, realizing the hierarchical scheduling and protection of the packet. It provides multiple security measures to defend against attacks from SYN Flood, UDP Flood, broadcast storm and mass flow of DOS or TCP. It also supports command line authority control based on user levels.
- lComprehensive Security Certification: S2500 Series complies with IEEE 802.1x, Radius and BDTacacs+.
- lS2500 Series supports the suppression of broadcast, multicast and unknown unicast packet, ensuring the equipment can operate normally in harsh network conditions.
- lS2500 Series has the perfect loop detection mechanism.
- lS2500 Series supports the port isolation in a same VLAN, DHCP-Snooping and IP+MAC+ port binding.
Convenient Management and Maintenance
- lS2500 Series supports multiple management styles such as Console, Telnet and SSH.
- lS2500 Series supports WEB based management. The management is more simple and effective.
- lS2500 Series supports upload and download of TFTP files.
- lS2500 Series supports ISSU (In-Service Software Upgrade).
S2500 Series supports SNMP. By cooperating with Baud's smart NMS, functions including the equipment auto-discovery, the topology management, the equipment configuration management, the performance data analysis, and the fault management can be realized. In this way, the network management is simplified and the user get a new product experience.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.