Bequant 1 Gbps Monthly Payment License (1-2Gbps)
Bequant 1 Gbps Monthly Payment License (1-2Gbps)Bequant - BQNT-A1G-PM
Bequant 1 Gbps Monthly Payment License (1-2Gbps), Installation included in the
Product configurable on demand, please contact our **[Commercial
Bequant 1 Gbps Monthly Payment License (1-2Gbps), Installation included in the price
TCP Optimization & Acceleration
The Bequant BQN product, with the Bequant TCP Acceleration (BQN BTA) functionality, increases the speed of TCP traffic flowing through it.
The TCP protocol, which carries around 80% of Internet traffic, can limit the network speed experienced by users, especially in networks with wireless links, high latencies or packet losses. Under those conditions the TCP protocol will usually set a sending speed significantly lower than what the network can actually handle. That can result in a poor customer experience, with slower browsing, file transfers and lower quality video streaming, all of which can be improved by the Bequant BQN.
Transparent TCP Proxy
The Bequant BQN works as an in-line transparent TCP proxy (as an RFC 3135 Local ACK PEP). It receives TCP traffic and then re-sends it faster with an enhanced TCP stack, building a minimal temporary data buffer, enough to make on-going connections appear closer to TCP clients. And closer, with TCP, means faster, especially if there are any packet losses to be recovered. Unlike non-transparent HTTP proxies, the BQN does not change IP addresses, TCP ports or TCP sequences, and no changes or special configurations are required in clients or servers.
BQN nodes are transparently deployed in the path of the TCP traffic to be optimized. Non-TCP traffic is simply forwarded.
Faster TCP Stack
The Bequant TCP stack has been especially designed for wireless networks and for networks with packet losses, where it performs better than other TCP implementations, including Linux Cubic, Akamai Fast TCP and Google BBR. It is self-tuning, with learning algorithms to adapt to changing network conditions in different users.
- Increasing TCP traffic speed by up to 100%, which improves customer experience, leading to more revenue and higher loyalty.
- Faster web browsing and more responsive Internet experience.
- Lower time-to-start in video streaming, and higher resolutions with Adaptive Bit Rate clients, as well as fewer video stalling events.
- Optimizes all TCP traffic, even encrypted, which is increasingly the norm.
- Retransmissions are handled locally by the BQN, improving network efficiency. Retransmissions due to access losses do not increase Internet interconnection traffic and likewise retransmissions due to Internet interconnection losses do not increase access traffic.
- Acting as a TCP proxy, the BQN serves content closer to the user, reducing effective latency and improving network responsiveness and fairness when congestion occurs.
- It is easily deployed, requiring no changes to the network, nor specific client or server software.
- The BQN is self-tuning and does not require any network-specific configuration, apart from a management IP address.
Installation included in the price
The Bequant BQN is beneficial in multiple situations, whenever there are large network latencies, wireless links or if very high speeds are needed. Some examples follow, showing the point in the network where the BQN can be deployed.
- Network Service Provider. In a network service provider, the BQN is typically deployed in its central offices, close to the access gateways.
- Enterprises. An enterprise can deploy the BQN in the corporate data center and also in its branches/offices. The BQN deployment at the data center improves the access to corporate applications both from office branches and by employees teleworking or on the go. A BQN at a branch/office improves the local access to the Internet and to a distant data center. The BQN is one-ended (no need to be deployed at both ends of the connection) so it can be deployed at the data center only, at the branches only or at both. When deployed both at the data center and at the branch, the BQN optimization is further enhanced. This may be especially noticeable when there are very large latency connections, such as when there are branches in different continents.
- Wi-Fi Hotspots. WiFi hotspots, like those found in hotels, can benefit vey much from deploying a BQN node to optimize all the TCP traffic flowing through it, since they usually include all the conditions that are especially adverse for TCP and that can be improved by the BQN product: wireless network, packet losses due to unavoidable uneven coverage and Internet traffic from remote locations (in a hotel for example, guests will typically consume distant content from their countries of origin). A single BQN node needs to be deployed close to Internet access router.
- Content Provider / Hosting. A content (e.g, video OTT) or hosting provider deploys the BQN in front of the servers whose traffic needs optimization. The BQN improves seamlessly the quality of experience when accessing the provider’s content and/or hosted servers. For example, the hosted servers will benefit from Bequant industry-leading TCP while keeping their operating system of choice.
A BQN node is inserted as a bump-in-the-wire in the path of the traffic to optimize. Only TCP traffic and its associated ICMP traffic need to be directed through the Bequant BQN. Any other traffic (e.g. UDP) may still be routed through the BQN and will be transparently forwarded. ICMP is required for MTU path discovery.
No IP addresses are required in the data path. The connection through the BQN is like a wire: all packets received in one port are forwarded to the opposite port.
When it comes to planing, both the up and down traffic must be taken into account
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.