RF Elements STB-520
RF Elements STB-520RFElements - CMP-STB-520
StationBox enclosure with integrated antenna 5 GHz 20 dB
RF Elements STB-520
StationBox enclosure with integrated antenna 5 GHz 20 dB without pigtail
One of the StationBox’s™ main advantages is its universality and applicability for different kind of devices and antennas from different suppliers. After mounting all components look like one entity. The StationBox™ is made of durable plastic and it consists only of 4 parts. Our outdoor enclosure is provided with compact mounting bracket. In addition, there is a possibility of using NanoBracket™ for the installation which enables to adjust the enclosure to any direction in range of 90° to each side. The StationBox’s™ design is very simple and it is made with emphasis on its functionality.
The main purpose of this product is not only the installation of the device but also the simplicity of sequential service. The StationBox™ is ingenious and cost effective solution for outdoor installations of the antennas and devices that is indicated by its extraordinary features including the long lifetime.
Dimensions: 190 mm (W) x 187 mm (H) x 50 mm (D)
Weight: 0.6 kg / 1.32 lbs incl. package
Material: ABS plastic /UV stabilised & weather resistant/ + aluminium
- Easy On-Site Service Operations
- Long Lifetime
- Weather Resistant
- No Corrosion
- Antenna Included line
- Universal Enclosure
- Fits most boards and antennas on the market
- Durable ABS Plastic – Long Lifetime
- NanoBracket Compatible
- 4 types of pre-installed antennas available
Standard Back Panels
StationBox is ready for the installation of the most popular types of PCB AP/Router boards from different suppliers. The boards are installed to the StationBox by using the part "base" and "spacers". The "base" includes prepared holes for different PCBs.
With Cable Ties
StationBox™ can be installed on a pole or console using cable ties. This way of installation you know from many devices on the market and is the most common method of installation of outdoor equipments. Cable ties are included in StationBox’s package. Stationbox installed by this way is securely attached. Moving the antenna of Stationbox to the access point can be done in one direction.
StationBox™ can be installed on a pole, console and on the wall also by using the original holder Nanobracket. Nanobracket is sold separately. Stationbox installed by this way is securely attached. Moving the antenna of Stationbox to the access point is in case of installation using the Nanobracket possible in all three directions.
urrently Mimo technology is popular. It enables better and more efficient use of spectrum for wireless operation. StationBox supports MIMO technology by a variety of ways.
The use of dual polarization antennas
It is possible to integrate dual polarization antenna to the stationbox. Such link is suitable for point-to point communication to ensure the increased speed transmission by technology 802.11n using MIMO 2T2R. Suitable hardware is for example RouterBoard RB411 with R52N cards from Mikrotik.
The use of omni-directional antennas
On the upper side of the outer cover are prepared premoulded three holes for attaching pigtails with waterproof "O" ring. On the body of StationBox you can install up to 3 pcs of omni-directional antennas. Such link is suitable for point-to point communication to ensure the increased speed transmission by technology 802.11n using MIMO 3T3R. Suitable hardware is for example LiteStationSR71 with SR71A cards from Ubiquiti Networks..
electronics not included
The list of supported PCBs
- Mikrotik RB411, RB411A, RB411AH, Crossroads
- Ubiquiti Networks WISPstation - possible to install 2 boards in 1 StationBox, RouterStation, RouterStation Pro
- Wline W3000G, W4000Gv4, W3000GLX
- Compex WP54AG, WP54G
- Wiligear WBD111, WBD500 in both possible to install 2 boards in 1 StationBox
- Airlive WL5460AP, WL5470AP, WLA9000AP
- Alfa networks W610
- CC&C WA-2204A and many more… you can install any board by using spacers and screws
Made for Mikrotik
StationBox was one of the first solutions that achieved the Made for MikroTik mark.
The list of supported Antennas
- 2,4 GHz Directional Antennas 8 dBi, 2x8 dBi, 14 dBi
- 2,4 GHz Omnidirectional Antennas 2 dBi, 2x2 dBi, 3x2 dBi, 5 dBi, 2x5 dBi, 3x5 dBi, 7 dBi, 2x7 dBi, 3x7 dBi
- 5 GHz Directional Antennas 12 dBi, 2x12 dBi, 20 dBi
- 5 GHz Omnidirectional Antennas 5 dBi, 2x5 dBi, 3x5 dBi
The list of currently available Antennas
5 GHz Directional Antennas
- 20 dBi - U.FL(IPAX) or MMCX connector
- 12 dBi - U.FL(IPAX) or MMCX connector
- 2x12 dBi MiMo - U.FL(IPAX) or MMCX connector
- StationBox™ - 5GHz 20dBi antenna
- StationBox™ - 5GHz 17dB MiMo
2,4 GHz Directional Antennas
- 14 dBi - U.FL(IPAX), MMCX or SMA connector
- StationBox™ - 2,4GHz 14dBi antenna.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.