FortiGate 200F UTP License 3 years
18 x GE RJ45 (including 1 x MGMT port, 1 x HA port, 16 x switch ports, 8 x GE SFP slots, 4 x 10GE SFP + slots, NP6XLite hardware and CP9 accelerated. 3-year UTP license.
The FortiGate 200F Series provides a secure, scalable, application-centric SD-WAN solution with next-generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for medium to large enterprises deployed at the campus or central office level. It protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable and easy-to-deploy solution. Fortinet's security-based networking approach provides tight network integration to next-generation security.
You can find information about the UTP license here
- Identifies thousands of applications within network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement.
- Protects against malware, exploits and malicious websites in encrypted and unencrypted traffic.
- Prevent and detect known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from FortiGuard Labs security services with artificial intelligence technology.
- Offers the industry's best threat protection performance and extremely low latency using specially designed security processor (SPU) technology.
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic.
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class efficacy and safety performance.
- Multiple relevant third-party certifications from NSS Labs.
- It offers advanced networking capabilities that integrate seamlessly with advanced Layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to provide broad deployment flexibility, multiple tenancy and efficient use of resources.
- Offers a flexible, high-density combination of multiple high-speed interfaces to enable the best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments.
- It includes a management console that is effective, easy to use and provides comprehensive network visibility and automation.
- Provides Zero Touch integration with Fortinet's unique Security Fabric management dashboard.
- The predefined compliance checklist analyzes the implementation and highlights best practices to improve the overall security posture.
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation.
Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Reduce complexity and maximize your ROI by integrating threat protection security capabilities into a single high-performance network security appliance, powered by Fortinet's Security Processing Unit (SPU).
- Full visibility of users, devices and applications across the entire attack surface, and consistent security policy enforcement regardless of asset location.
- Protect against exploitable network vulnerabilities with industry-validated IPS that delivers low latency and optimized network performance.
- Automatically block threats in decrypted traffic using the industry's highest SSL inspection performance, including the latest TLS 1.3 standard with mandatory encryptions.
- Proactively block newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real time with FortiGuard Labs with artificial intelligence technology and advanced threat protection services included in Fortinet Security Fabric.
Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
- Secure web access from internal and external risks, even for high-performance encrypted traffic.
- Improved user experience with web caching and dynamic video caching.
- Block and control web access based on users or user groups in URLs and domains.
- Prevent data loss and discover user activity in known and unknown cloud applications.
- Block DNS requests against malicious domains.
- Advanced multi-layered protection against zero-day malware threats delivered via the web.
- Consistent performance of enterprise applications with accurate discovery and dynamic WAN path routing on any best-performing WAN transport.
- Accelerated access to multiple clouds for faster SaaS adoption with ramped cloud.
- Self-healing and highly available WAN networks, traffic steering based on real-time bandwidth computation and based on sub-second traffic switching.
- Automated overlay tunnels provide encryption and abstract the physical hybrid WAN, making it easier to manage.
- Enhanced real-time and historical analytics provide visibility into network performance and identify anomalies.
- Strong security posture with next-generation firewall and real-time threat protection.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
The FortiGate 200F series features a dedicated module that strengthens physical network devices by generating, storing and authenticating cryptographic keys. Hardware-based security mechanisms protect against malware and phishing attacks.
- Developed by SPU.
- Fortinet's custom SPU processors provide the power you need to detect malicious content at multi-Gigabit speeds.
- Other security technologies cannot protect against today's wide range of content- and connection-based threats because they rely on general-purpose CPUs, creating a dangerous performance gap.
- SPU processors provide the performance needed to block emerging threats, meet rigorous third-party certifications and ensure that your network security solution does not become a bottleneck in the network.
Fortinet's revolutionary new NP6XLite SPU network processor works in line with FortiOS features and delivers:
- Superior firewall performance for IPv4 / IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency.
- VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration.
- Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offloading and packet defragmentation.
- Traffic modeling and priority queuing.
Fortinet's ninth-generation custom SPU CP9 content processor operates outside the direct flow of traffic and accelerates inspection.
Secure access layer
The FortiLink protocol allows you to converge security and network access by integrating FortiSwitch into FortiGate as a logical extension of the NGFW. These FortiLink-enabled ports can be reconfigured as regular ports as needed.
The industry's highest performing cybersecurity platform, powered by FortiOS, with a rich ecosystem designed to span the extended digital attack surface, providing fully automated, self-healing network security.
- Comprehensive: coordinated detection and enforcement across the entire digital attack surface and lifecycle with converged networks and security at the edge, cloud, endpoints and users.
- Integrated: integrated and unified security, operation and performance across different technologies, location, deployment options and the richest ecosystem.
- Automated: self-healing, context-sensitive network and security posture that leverages cloud scale and advanced artificial intelligence to automatically deliver coordinated user-to-application protection in near real-time across the fabric.
Fabric enables organizations of any size to secure and simplify their hybrid infrastructure on the path to digital innovation.
FortiOS™ operating system
FortiOS, Fortinet's leading operating system, enables the convergence of high-performance networking and security in the Fortinet Security Fabric, providing a consistent, context-aware security posture across network endpoints and clouds. The organically built best-of-breed capabilities and unified approach enable organizations to manage their business without compromising performance or protection, supports seamless scalability and simplifies innovation consumption.
The release of FortiOS 7 dramatically expands Fortinet Security Fabric's ability to deliver consistent security in hybrid deployment models consisting of appliances, software and As-a-Service with SASE, ZTNA and other emerging cybersecurity solutions.
FortiGuard™ Security Services
FortiGuard Labs provides real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet solutions. Comprised of researchers, engineers and security threat forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world's leading threat monitoring organizations and other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies.
Fortinet is dedicated to helping our customers succeed, and every year FortiCare services help thousands of organizations get the most out of their Fortinet Security Fabric solution. We have more than 1,000 experts to help accelerate technology deployment, provide reliable assistance through advanced support, and offer proactive care to maximize the security and performance of Fortinet deployments.