Mercku M2 Bee - Mesh WiFi AC1200 node (european plug)
[MRK-M2-BEE] Mercku M2 Bee - Mesh WiFi AC1200 node (european plug)
Mercku M2 Bee is a small, elegantly designed device that discreetly plugs into
any socket and extends a WiFi mesh to increase the coverage of the Mercku Mesh
network. It needs a Mercku M2 Queen router to work. The Mercku network can
work both in Router mode, using your usual internet connection in bridge mode,
or, use your usual router and put the entire Mercku network in Bridge mode,
functioning as a large access point distributed throughout the house.
Mercku 2 Bee
WiFi Mesh AC1200 Node
The cute but powerful Mercku M2 Bee node expands the coverage of your Mercku M2 system by up to 500 sq. ft – eliminate dead zones and boost Wi-Fi around your whole home!
Expand your Wi-Fi coverage as your need grows: plug a Bee in your entertainment room, home office or garage to connect all of your smart home devices.
- Fast and simple to integrate into your Mercku Mesh system. Installation is a simple plug-and-play:
- Plug in your Bee
- Use the smart-phone app or desktop website to connect to Mercku Wi-Fi and connect to Bee – Now you’re good to go!
- To create the most effective Wi-Fi network for your home’s layout, plug in a Bee (Mesh node) within ~35 feet of the "Queen" (i.e. your tower router). Use the app/website to power up the Hive system and name your Wi-Fi network. Enjoy seamless, fast, stable Wifi!
- Your Mercku M2 Mesh Wi-Fi system easily handles up to 60 devices - a powerful investment for small/medium businesses!
- Download the Mercku App for your favorite iOS or Android device to manage your network and connected devices or set parental controls. Not at home? The Mercku app lets you manage your network remotely!
MERCKU M2 BEE
|WIFI||2.4 GHz. 300 Mbps|
|5 GHz. - 867 Mbps|
|2.4 GHz.||2x2 802.11b/g/n|
|5 GHz.||2x2 802.11a/n/ac|
|RAM||128 MB DDR2|
|SIZE||60 x 60 x 66 mm|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.