Tycon Systems TP-NCMS312-24 Midspan 12 ports 10/100 PoE
Tycon Systems TP-NCMS312-24 Midspan 12 ports 10/100 PoETycon Power - TCP-NCM-31224
High Power Passive Midspan 10/100
24V 12 port POE Midspan Injector
- High Power Passive Midspan POE Injectors
- Up to 24W per Individual Port
- 18V and 24V models available
- Available with AC and regulated DC inputs
- 1U Standard Rack Mount (19” and 23”)
- Supports non standard 802.3af devices
- Remotely Power Multiple Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet surge suppression
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power network devices from a central network room
The TP-NCMS series of rack mount mid span POE power sources are used for supplying POE and data to up to 12 devices from a central location such as an operations room. The POE devices feature a separate data-in port coupled with a data out/POE port which employs built in Ethernet surge suppression. The POE function is not IEEE802.3af compliant, useful for powering those devices that require a POE voltage other than 48V. The TP-NCMS412-24 has AC and DC inputs. The DC input is regulated so if running off a battery system the 24V POE to the client devices won’t exceed 24.5V. When running from DC input voltage the TP-NCMS412-24 can operate down to 12VDC and POE output voltage will equal the DC input voltage – 2V.
POE DC Voltage is supplied on pins 4,5 (V+) and 7,8 (V-). The individual outputs are overload, short circuit and surge protected.
The 1U rack mounting accommodates 19" or 23" racks with included brackets.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.