Ubiquiti AF24 (EU)
Ubiquiti AirFiber AF-24 24 GHz. 1.4 Gbps Gigabit - unit
Introducing airFiber, a truly revolutionary 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio from Ubiquiti Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers revolutionary performance of 1.4+ Gbps, aggregate throughput and 13+ km in range. airFiber ushers in a new era in pricedisruptive, carrier-class backhaul technology.
Note: This equipment uses a frequency range that can be restricted in your country. Please, be sure you can use it before to buy it, Landatel will not assume any responsability.
Efficient by Design
Every detail of airFiber was designed and engineered by the Ubiquiti R&D Team. From the silicon chip up to the innovative split-antenna architecture, the Ubiquiti R&D Team created
airFiber to deliver superior throughput with efficiency. airFiber was purposebuilt to create a high performance backhaul.
Plug and Play Deployment
Based on Ubiquiti’s innovative and intuitive airOS™, the airFiber Configuration Interface enables quick configuration and deployment.
With installation efficiency in mind, the mechanical design allows easy installation by one person. A twoperson installation crew can effectively install and align an airFiber link.
airFiber uses patent-pending technology to virtually eliminate packet transmission latency. Conventional wireless standards impose a latency by having to receive a packet before a packet is transmitted. airFiber can transmit data synchronously without any wait time.
Built for Speed
airFiber delivers 1.4+ Gbps, aggregate throughput. To put this in perspective, airFiber can transmit a 100 MB file in less than a second. Rivaling common broadband providers, airFiber download speed is up to 100x faster.
With speed and throughput surpassing conventional wired backhauls, airFiber prevails over expensive and labor-intensive wired infrastructures. airFiber backhauls do not share the security risks associated with wired backhauls. The long distances of wired backhauls are vulnerable to copper theft, fiber optic damage, vandalism, and accidental breakage. With airFiber, only the installation points of the airFiber links need to be secured.
- Operating Frequency 24.05 – 24.25 GHz
- Dimensions 649 x 426 x 303 mm
- Weight 10.5 kg (Mount Included) (25 Kg for shipping)
- Max. Power Consumption < 50W
- Power Supply 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Operating Temperature -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131° F)
- (8) Status LEDs: Data Port Speed
- Data Port Link/Activity
- Configuration Port Speed
- Configuration Port Link/Activity
- GPS Synchronization
- Modulation Mode
- RF Status
- (1) Two-Digit LED Display Calibrated in dBm
- Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Auxiliary Port (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port
- Maximum Throughput 1.4+ Gbps
- Maximum Range 13+ km
- Packets per Second > 1 Million
- Encryption 128-Bit AES
- Uplink/Downlink Ratio 50% Fixed
- Channel Bandwidth 100 MHz
- Operating Channels 24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz
- 64QAM MIMO
- 16QAM MIMO
- QPSK MIMO
- QPSK SISO
Integrated Split Antenna
- TX Gain 33 dBi
- RX Gain 38 dBi
- Beamwidth < 3.5°
- Front-to-Back Ratio 70 dB
- Polarity Dual-Slant Polarization
- Cross-Polarity Isolation > 28 dB
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.