Ubiquiti Movement Sensor, Wall mounting
mFi™ is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. The mFi hardware can be managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software.
The mFi Controller software allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection could turn a light on, or a high temperature reading could trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
Ubiquiti offers a variety of sensors to connect to the mPort and your mFi network. These sensors connect to the mPort using a standard RJ45 cable, except for the mFi-DS, which connects using a terminal block connector.
- Plug and Play Installation Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability.
- Powerful Functionality Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices.
- Cloud and Mobile Support Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
- Sophisticated User Experience From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X, or Ubuntu Linux 12.04. 64-Bit Operating System Recommended (32-bit only supports 2 GB database)
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (1.6.0_26 or above recommended)
- Flash Player 10
- 2 GB RAM or higher is highly recommended
- Dimensions 146 x 66 x 52 mm
- Weight 127 g
- RFI Immunity Avg. 10 V/m (80 to 2,000 MHz)
- Detection Range 10 x 10 m, 110° @ 25° C
- Ports (1) mFi RJ45 Port
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling-Mount Bracket (Kits included)
- Mounting Height 2.3 m Typical
- Operating Temperature -10° to 45° C
- Operating Humidity 95% RH Max.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.